Sometimes you just need to get some things off of your chest. Here are some confessions I just need to make.
- I struggle to understand how people like shows with zombies at the center of the plot.
- I like Taylor Swift’s music.
- I do not understand how you can not like Chick-fil-A.
- Parenting is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
- I secretly want to train to be a chef.
- Navigating life by a scooter as a result of an achilles tendon rupture requires swallowing your pride.
- God is teaching me some valuable lessons about joy.
- I think I am pretty close to saying I am done with rollercoasters.
- While my oldest kids have been asleep recently I have been contemplating releasing their turtles and gerbil into the wild and making up a tale of something that happened to them.
- I thought the newest Star Wars was just kind of ok.
Ok…I feel better.
1 – 5 Absolutely
6 & 7 Prayers
8 — Your kids are too young for you to be done with roller-coasters – 🙂
9 – LOL- but not nice!
10 – Yep