I am not one who likes to live in the future. I think making the most of each and every now is the best way to go. But that said, here are some things that are coming this fall that I am really looking forward to.
- Fall weather – give me that 58 degree day with a breeze for jeans and a light long-sleeve hoodie.
- Football – enough said, I am over just talking about the season and want to see some games.
- Flag football – my son is playing flag football and I am coaching him.
- Upcoming sermon series – our church has some really good sermon series coming this fall including Rescuing the Lost, One, and The Future.
- School – I love watching my kids learn and with my daughter now in kindergarten, it should be exciting to watch them both grow.
- New building – we are not that far from being able to move to our new building as a church.
- Date night routine – my wife and I have a date night routine and summer and travel have thrown it off.
- Grace group for seniors in high school – I am looking forward to the small group I am going to be doing for seniors in high school.