You are blessed to be a blessing. There is something awesome in our lives that happens when we shift from being ego-centric to others-centric. Being a blessing to another person is really not as hard as we often make it. I want to encourage you to try and make some one’s day better this week. Here are some ideas.
- Take some one to lunch and just tell them how much he or she means to you
- Write someone a note and tell him or her something you appreciate about them
- Drop off some groceries for a family and tell them you were thinking about them
- Go watch a couple’s children so that they can go out on date night
- Buy a person a gift card and tell him or her that you just wanted to help out
- Cut your neighbor’s grass (ask first, people can be crazy about their yards)
- Wash your spouse’s car and send him or her a text saying you love them
- Bring in ice cream sandwiches to your office at work
Little acts of caring done lots of times speak a loud message. Take a shot with one of these this week.