I have been thanking God for so much recently. My life is insanely blessed. That blessing continued over the last week as I watched God move very powerfully during our Holy Week series at Grace Fellowship. Here are just a few of the highlights. I know that church is so much bigger than numbers. But I think it is so important to remember that every number has a name attached to it. Here are some highlights from this past week.
- We had over 4,500 people attend our Eggsplosion event. I am super proud of Nicole Waggoner, the leader of our Impact team, and her team. They did a great job preparing, directing, and conducting the entire event.
- Over 220 volunteers served at Eggsplosion.
- Around 800 people attended our Thursday Service. I was extremely proud of the individuals who shared during the teaching time that evening.
- We were able to collect a van full of hygiene items for the Pickerington Food Pantry. This was a great job by the people of Grace Fellowship.
- Over 1,700 people attended our Easter services. Thank you to so many of you who invited your friends and family to church.
- Over 70 people made a first time decision for Christ.
- We were reminded: Palm Sunday – You wouldn’t have, but He did. Thursday – The words from the cross direct us to the wounds at the cross. Easter – You are certainly going to die, but you can choose if you stay dead.
- I was also encouraged to hear about the report of a church plant in Hilliard, Movement Church, that we are partnered with and how awesome their weekend was as well. They had over 2,000 attend their egg drop and 200 attend their opening service.
I am so grateful to be able to witness first-hand all that God is doing at Grace Fellowship.
Awesome bro…so glad for all the Lord is doing in and through you and @GracePick