Some random things on my mind that I will just “dump” into a list. These are in no way in an order of importance in my mind.
- I think the Cavaliers are in trouble, but I am hoping not
- my mom is a great lady. thanks mom for all you have been in my life and Happy Mother’s day this weekend
- many at Grace Fellowship are dealing with some just huge things in their personal lives (I am praying for you all and I love each of you)
- I wish I could figure out why putting pajamas on kids each night is such a catastrophic event
- caffeine free Coke is my nemesis
- the power of music is incredible to me
- begs people to learn the principle of living simply…you can not buy meaning and happiness
- my wife really likes taffy (thank you Gatlinburg candy shops)
- God is continually teaching me the principle of obedience versus results
- passion should result in action, not just talk and attitude
Number 6 is something I have been dealing with/thinking about for years. It’s almost too powerful at times…. Like it has to be harnassed or treated like a family pet.